Over the years I’ve seen some crazy control sequences. And during this time I’ve picked up some good tips and tricks to help me deal with these scenarios.
In this episode, I am going to walk you through 3 of my best tips for dealing with Control Sequences. If you’ve been looking for a way to take your knowledge of Control Sequences to the next level then you’ll want to check out this episode.
Tips and tricks from my years of experience
Here’s are the topics I cover in this episode:
- Why even salespeople should like a programmer to profit (2:20)
- How gaps in your skill set may be holding you back and how to close those gaps BAS sales career (3:42)
- How to rearrange sequences without changing them and why you need to be doing this! (8:20)
- The two reasons why you want to rearrange sequences (11:55)
- Three lessons on systems thinking (15:40)
- Lesson 1: The importance of knowing what effects the system (15:50)
- Lesson 2: How the solution isn’t always the obvious answer (17:40)
- Lesson 3: Sometimes the issue is literally right in front of you (21:57)