Do you want to improve your BAS career?
What if I told you that I could give you 7 tips that would result in a massive improvement in your skills as a BAS professional?
Would you be interested in learning those tips?
In this episode I take the 7 best tips I’ve learned over my career and walk you through them step-by-step. I firmly believe that for those of you looking for the next step to take your career to the next level this episode will be that step! Check out the episode below.
Powerful tips to grow your BAS career
In this episode, I provide 7 tips to help improve your skills as a BAS professional.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- It all begins with a plan? – How you can improve your skills by improving your processes (0:20)
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable… – Why you must master the BAS front-end (11:04)
- The one thing you must master… – What control sequences mean for the future of your BAS career (16:54)
- Troubleshooting is all about the method…- Why you need to pick a troubleshooting method and stick with it (25:59)
- Know who you are- How to deal with out-of-scope work to improve your efficiency and output (30:20)
- You have two eyes… – Why you must read the spec and mechanical plans on every project and service call (33:12)
- Win-win upsells – How to create more work for you and leave your customer with a better system (36:10)