Well Episode 2 is here and man is it packed with information! I unpack some concepts from one of my latest articles The Building Automation Checklist.
In today’s episode I will cover:
- A summary of key techniques to optimize your building automation system
- Critical steps to take to avoid unforeseen costs with your BAS
- An easy process for detailing out upgrades
- and much more…
Thanks for Listening!
I’m glad to have you here and I look forward to your feedback in the comments below. If you have a specific question you can send me a voicemail or e-mail message at the Ask Phil Page.
- The Importance of Naming Standards
- Two quick methods to define graphics standards
- How to avoid hunting through smelly closets for BAS documentation
- How to avoid costly overrides
- The importance of Pre-loading your controllers
- My proven process for planning upgrades