WELCOME TO THE BUILDING AUTOMATION MONTHLY STORE
Phil Zito – BAS Expert and Trainer
I am Phil Zito and I offer accelerated learning for BAS Professionals wanting to learn Building Automation Systems (BAS) as fast as possible.
With over 10+ years’ experience designing complex multi-million dollar building systems integrations, leading a $60M+ BAS operations team, and installing and servicing some of the most prestigious customers in the world (like Microsoft, Google, and Intel) you can be assured that you will get high-quality practical training that you can apply today.
But don’t take my word for it.
Here is what just one of my students has to say…
One of the only sources of good BAS training that is independent and practical. Phil does an outstanding job covering the facets of topics for both technical and sales folks while not getting too long and drawn out.Eric Dunn
With my training programs you will:
- Learn Building Automation Systems in 90% less time than other courses!
- Get the tools you need to communicate with IT, which means less time fussing with tech stuff, and more productivity for you.
- Future proof your skill set ensuring your job security and your family’s security.
If any of these sounds like you, then you are in the right place.
Every day I get emails from satisfied stating how my training programs have helped them.
I hope to welcome you as one of my students!
BROWSE MY TRAINING PROGRAMS
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR BAS PROFESSIONALS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Complete IT Training Program
- 2.1 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Supported through self-paced, learn as you go videos. Enhanced by a detailed workbook. Guided by 4-Live group coaching calls where we dive into your questions.
- Lifetime access to the course, so you can refer back to the course anytime you have questions.
- Way less expensive and time-consuming than trying to attend an IT boot camp which will teach you only a portion of what you will learn.
- Phil’s course has saved me thousands of dollars. If people working for you are involved with Building Automation Systems consider making this course part of their professional development goals. -Denis O’Connor
- It is both practical and applicable and perfectly fits the knowledge/skill gap commonly seen in our industry. Great value – (my boss is comparing to the cost of this course to the 2 or 3 thousand they could have spent on an industry on-site training course with airfare and per diem. – Name Confidential
BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEMS A TO Z ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Complete BAS Training Program
- 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Supported through videos, audiobook, and a guided question and answer sequence (supported by even more video training) that will ensure you grow in your knowledge of BAS.
- Packed with step-by-step processes and templates that will guide you through how to do some of the most difficult BAS tasks.
- The only program that looks at BAS as a whole and doesn’t just focus on the technician.
- The best summary on the subject you can find – Jean-Simon Venne
- The most efficient packaging of “real world” material for BAS that I have seen. -Denis O’Connor
- It covers all of the aspects of controls in a very easy to understand format. – Mike Zilm
HOW TO EVALUATE A BAS AUDIO COURSE
Consultant in a Box
- 0.3 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Learn exactly how to evaluate the capabilities of a BAS
- Learn exact specification language to use and what criteria to rank BAS performance by
- Perfect for BAS Consultants, Sales Professionals, Owners, System Integrators, and BAS Designers.