Work with Phil
My name is Phil Zito and I help organizations develop the best BAS techs, designers, and programmers in the world.
Some of the
- How to structure, train, and develop your BAS teams
- How to increase your own BAS knowledge and advance in your career
- Creating customized training programs for your organization
I have over a decade of experience, here are some of the highlights:
- Lead Controls Technician JCI’s Seattle Branch
- Operations Manager leading a $60M P&L with over 22 FTE’s (Techs and PM’s)
- Lead Analytics Sales Engineer (responsible for being the lead sales engineer for JCI’s analytics offerings)
- Managing the Technical Integration Program for JCI (responsible for building out our integration strategy and processes)
- I literally wrote the book on BAS, Building Automation Systems A to Z and have created several online BAS training courses
- Vast experience in systems integration, sales, operations management, information technology, and of course building automation
Over the past 10 years, I have worked on the sales pursuit and design of some of the largest construction projects in the United States. I have advised executives of Fortune 500 companies on how to develop their smart building infrastructure.
I would love to help you grow the technical acumen of your team and advance in your career.
To see if we are a good fit for each other click the button below to set up a quick, no obligation 15-minute conversation.