Have you ever wondered how you control central utility plants? Or how to sequence multiple chillers in a decoupled loop?
If complex central utility plant control is something you’d like to better understand then you are in the right place.
In this episode of the building automation monthly podcast we discuss the control and sequencing of complex central utility plants. We will cover:
- How chilled water systems work
- Control strategies for complex central plants
- The 4 different methods for staging on and off chillers
Diving into central utility plants
Timestamps coming when I get back from the Niagara Summit
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Master control sequences and grow your BAS career with my new online course
- BAM 109: Understanding control sequences part 1
- BAM 110: Understanding control sequences part 2