Work with Phil
My name is Phil Zito and I will help you solve your building automation problems.
Some of the areas that I am able to produce amazing results in are:
- How to create a sustainable building automation standard for your organization
- How to increase your close rate by adopting a solutions-oriented sales approach
- How to structure, train, and develop your BAS teams for maximum profitability
- How to increase your own BAS knowledge and advance in your career
- How to read the BAS market and make the right strategic decisions prior to investing capital
I have over a decade of experience, here are some of the highlights:
- Lead Controls Technician JCI’s Seattle Branch
- Operations Manager leading a $60M P&L with over 22 FTE’s (Techs and
- Lead Analytics Sales Engineer (responsible for being the lead sales engineer for JCI’s analytics offerings)
- Managing the Technical Integration Program for JCI (responsible for building out JCI’s integration strategy and processes)
- I literally wrote the book on BAS, Building Automation Systems A to Z and have created several online BAS training courses
- Vast experience in systems integration, sales, operations management, information technology, and of course building automation
Over the past 11 years, I have worked on the sales pursuit and design of some of the largest construction projects in the United States. I have advised executives of Fortune 500 companies on how to develop their smart building infrastructure.
My rate is $500/hr or $1250 for 3-hours.
At this current time, I have 3 spots open for consulting.
To see if we are a good fit for each other click the button below to set up a quick, no obligation 15-minute conversation.
Due to the private nature of my consulting, my clients will only be identified by role and geographic location.
Phil’s knowledge of the construction industry is simply amazing. I feel like I received a decade worth of experience in a few short calls. Talking with Phil exposed some serious gaps in my business model where I was putting myself at risk. After working with Phil, I was able to restructure how I deliver projects and the number of callbacks and scope disputes dropped dramatically. Thanks
I was initially hesitant to work with
In one short